`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations to shelbysaleen! Winner of the Danica #0 card.
Star 
Congratulations to shelbysaleen! Winner of the Danica #0 card.
Well, I did it. I've bought 5 retail blasters and I pulled a 2nd Danica Patrick #0 Historic Poll at Daytona. So, true to my word, I'm going to hold a little contest...winner gets my dupe.

Two-part contest. Part One is open to everybody. Part Two will be between the Final 2 who either guess the correct answer or comes closet to the answer in Part One. In case of a tie and more the 2 guess the correct answer or are the same number away from the correct answer, those who tied will all qualify for Part Two.

Part One is open from Now until Sunday, May 19th, 10:00 PM CST. The Final Two will be announced Sunday Night/Monday Morning and Part Two will be Posted during the day, Monday, May 20th. The contest will end when the Final 2 (or more) post their answers to Part Two.

(If there are any questions to this and you need clarification, please ask and I will do my best to clarify)

--- --- ---

Part One:

I am currently 34 years old. Since I was 16, how many vehicles have I owned?

--- --- ---

The answer to question one is 11 vehicles.

The 2 closest guesses belonged to:

nutshell278 - 9
shelbysaleen - 13

The list of vehicles I've owned are:

1 - 1984 Chevy Cavalier
2 - 1980 Chevy Van
3 - 1987 Toyota Tercel
4 - 1994 Saturn
5 - 1982 Camaro Berlinetta
6 - 1989 Chevy Celebrity
7 - 1991 Toyota Tercel
8 - 1994 Chevy Blazer
9 - 1986 VW Vanagon
10 - 1988 Buick Skylark
11 - 1998 Dodge Dakota

--- --- ---

Part Two:

So, shelbysaleen and nutshell278, here is your final question.

How many Speeding Tickets has this list of vehicles given me?

--- --- ---
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Messages In This Thread
Congratulations to shelbysaleen! Winner of the Danica #0 card. - by Mikarlo - 05-17-2013, 12:00 AM