`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Certified Freshman Fabric Thread and Updates

2012 Certified Freshman Fabric Thread and Updates
I know what you were thinking when you saw the title.....here comes my Certified.

I've been off the grid for a while. Ever since our move from MN to AZ, I just haven't had as much time as I used to. Plus 2 boys graduating high school in May (one graduating early).....

I've narrowed down to a few products and box breaks this year. I'm waiting on a few redemptions before I roll out the Strata Green set. I also broke down and started getting a few older sets graded.

Certified has become one of my favorite products. This year, Panini threw me off by hardly putting the Freshman Fabric autos in the boxes and cases. It's been a slow, slow process....especially with all the redemptions.

I have made progress on the Certified Gold set. Instead of just showing my stuff I thought I'd start a thread to see what other people have pulled or picked up from the Freshman Fabric auto set. That way, I'll know what else is out there.....

I'll share as well. Show me what you've got or your thoughts on the product......

Here are a couple of the Emerald autos I've picked up to get things started......

[Image: 12DevierPoseyCertFF003005.jpg] [Image: 12JustinBlackmonCertFF002005.jpg]

[Image: 12LaMichaelJamesCertFF001005.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
2012 Certified Freshman Fabric Thread and Updates - by melcmd - 03-10-2013, 08:30 AM