• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My last few months of uNique mail!

My last few months of uNique mail!
Upgrade to jersey #d!
[Image: 07-08_Ultimate_Collection_Signatures.jpg]

Been needing this one for a LONG time
[Image: 07-08_Upper_Deck_Chronology_Autographs.jpg]

A pair of elusive 1/1's
[Image: 08-09_Topps_Hardwood_Signatures_Press_Plates_Black.jpg][Image: 08-09_Topps_Murad_T-51_Printing_Plates_Black.jpg]

Since I don't have a real logoman yet, this will have to do
[Image: 10-11_Panini_Elite_Black_Box_Passing_the...atures.jpg]

Doesn't even compare to the originals...
[Image: 11-12_Fleer_Retro_Flair_Showcase.jpg]

Don't like the white fingerprint/dandruff looking design on the bottom left corners
[Image: 11-12_Panini_Limited_Trophy_Case_Materia...atures.jpg][Image: 11-12_Panini_Limited_Trophy_Case_Materia..._Prime.jpg]

Me like
[Image: 12-13_Panini_Prizms_Refractors.jpg][Image: 12-13_Panini_Prizms_Refractors_Green.jpg]

Very purdy
[Image: 12-13_Panini_Totally_Certified_Materials_Blue.jpg][Image: 12-13_Panini_Totally_Certified_Materials_Prime_Red.jpg]

Print run to 99
[Image: 12-13_Upper_Deck_Goodwin_Champions_Mini_Foil.jpg]

Very nice looking /25... I'll be going for the others
[Image: 12-13_Panini_Absolute_Spectrum.jpg]

Airbrushed... but still looks all right
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Signatures.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Signatures_Inscriptions.jpg]
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Rim_Rockers_Signatures_Gold.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Numeration_Signatures.jpg]
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_Legends_of_Sport_Signatures.jpg]

A rainbow
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla..._Black.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla...s_Cyan.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla...agenta.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla...Yellow.jpg]

But now my favorite stuff... oddball internationals during Nique's career years!!!!

Heard rumors of these Greek versions, but wasn't sure they existed til I got this one
[Image: 88-89_Panini_Stickers_68_Greek.jpg]

Oversized and with a calendar on the back, I thought this Greek item was pretty cool
[Image: 1991_Greek_Mini_Calendar.jpg]

No name on the card... found it by chance on an eBay search... but who can mistake that flattop and those thighs?
[Image: 92-93_Action_Aventure.jpg]

1994 UD Italian... there was not much of this product distributed and most people don't know the Flight Team subsets were short printed in the international products from this year. I have the French, German, Spanish already, but I've actually busted 3 boxes trying to pull this card to no avail. Easily my favorite card in these mail months.
[Image: 93-94_Upper_Deck_Italian_192.jpg]

Some random Spanish stuff... Pretty sure some are cutouts of posters, but some might have been stickers? Info would be great.
[Image: Spanish_Sticker_1.jpg][Image: Spanish_Sticker_2.jpg][Image: Spanish_Sticker_3.jpg][Image: Spanish_Sticker_4.jpg]

Some cool looking and rare stickers from Yugoslavia... really diggin' these... only ones I've ever seen... appears I'm missing 118a and 120 and perhaps others?
[Image: Yugoslavian_103.jpg][Image: Yugoslavian_117.jpg][Image: Yugoslavian_118b.jpg][Image: Yugoslavian_119.jpg]
[Image: Yugoslavian_121.jpg]
[Image: Yugoslavian_213.jpg]
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

Messages In This Thread
My last few months of uNique mail! - by dleifriaf - 02-18-2013, 11:27 AM
RE: My last few months of uNique mail! - by awoj - 02-19-2013, 01:16 AM