`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anyone ever get threatened to get sued over feedback? I did. lol

RE: OT: Anyone ever get threatened to get sued over feedback? I did. lol
I think ebay has become the biggest cesspool of morons on the internet, both sellers and buyers.

First, he's not going to take any kind of legal action. I don't know what he'd be able to sue you for anyway since he was the one who was unable to fulfill the transaction. Second, and I don't think they would do anything, but I'd forward the message to ebay just for their awareness. Granted they'll probably laugh as well but wouldn't hurt to have it on record.
(02-09-2013, 12:47 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I had a similar situation, though a lawyer was never brought up. A seller said "he mailed my card to someone else". I'm too nice. I've never left a negative feedback. The card was a Beckett Graded (BGS) 9 Nolan Ryan memorabilia card. I still have a picture of it. And it's still the only one Graded. I think that the card didn't sell for what he wanted it to, so the seller made up an excuse. And I fell for it. I should have nailed him with a negative.
Here's a scan of it.

Now, looking at the scan, I'm dying inside, b/c it was an old label.

Wow, that's actually a really nice looking card. Not really a huge fan of GU cards but that was is great!

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT: Anyone ever get threatened to get sued over feedback? I did. lol - by ricelynnevans75 - 02-09-2013, 03:38 PM