Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Paypal to Spend, UPDATED!! :D
Rainbow 
Paypal to Spend, UPDATED!! :D
THANKS guys-I am now saturated!! I don't need/can't afford anymore! at least this month!

I am looking for Niners, Raiders, A's & SF Giants cards. Preferably cheap, damaged ok, former player/scrub okay (want them in uniform). Bigger, REALLY cheap lots good. [PM ME with any Q's]
Here's why:

I work with an organization that provides employment opportunities to developmentally disabled adults-I help them get and keep jobs. Another part of the organization provides day activities to developmentally disabled adults who, for some reason cannot work. I go in each morning and work with these people too. Most of them are sports crazy! They love their Niners-right now especially. For one of their daily activities I am organizing a trip to an LCS. I have started to hand out my Niners/Raiders cards, but I have so few.

I don't care *who* the player is-as long as he is in a pro uniform-these people don't really connect to them otherwise, but they love their pro bling. Everyone is decked out in their Niners finest right now-it's really awesome.

Send me offers, I'm not looking to spend a fortune. I could use a few jersey cards-damaged okay, scrub preferred so that it's cheap. I'm teaching a group how to take care of their cards and I hope to be able to do monthly/regular contests for cards as well.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Paypal to Spend, UPDATED!! :D - by koolkellygirl - 01-31-2013, 10:47 AM
RE: Paypal to Spend, PLEASE Look! @@ - by gjhobbs - 01-31-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: Paypal to Spend, PLEASE Look! @@ - by cox1781 - 01-31-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Paypal to Spend, PLEASE Look! @@ - by pdciccc - 01-31-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Paypal to Spend, PLEASE Look! @@ - by BoiJay - 01-31-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Paypal to Spend, PLEASE Look! @@ - by douginc - 01-31-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Paypal to Spend, UPDATED!! :D - by mrfcc - 01-31-2013, 08:40 PM