`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unused ticket from Stephen Strasburg's minor league debut

Unused ticket from Stephen Strasburg's minor league debut
Last year I purchased something off of eBay only to receive a package which contained a letter stating that the item I had purchased wasn't available (it had been sold in store). I got a different card instead which I wasn't too happy with, but the package also contained a ticket (I believe it's unused) to the game in which Stephen Strasburg made his minor league debut. The game was on April 11, 2010.

Should I throw it on eBay, or would anyone on here be interested in it? PM me if you are interested. I can scan the ticket if you wish. The ticket comes with a letter from Altoona Curve GM Rob Egan stating that the ticket is for said game.

Also, I'm thinking of trying to put together the base set for the 2012 Topps Golden Moments Die Cuts. Any complete baseball card sets I have were purchased already put together, so I think I'd like to try and put one together myself. I already have nine of the cards (they're under my P.C. in my org). If anyone has any that they'd be interested in trading, please lmk!

Messages In This Thread
Unused ticket from Stephen Strasburg's minor league debut - by wendelclark - 01-25-2013, 06:49 AM