`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Organize And Trade Issues

RE: The Organize And Trade Issues
(01-20-2013, 06:56 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Ray, i take it ITguy is no longer working at beckett? He used to be the guy in charge of the tech-side of the site and was really good. I did e-mail him directly about this a while back but recieved no response and there was no change in the site performance. I'm assuming there is someone new in his job. If that is the case, whoever they are they aren't doing their job to standard.

I personally do not know if he still is with Beckett, but I do remember seeing a thread detailing something about him. Either way, the issues are being looked into and these new ones are priority as of yesterday. I personally emailed the admin staff of the site, and they got back to me quickly. I pointed out the threads that have been posted, as well as described what was going one. I assure you that it will be fixed as fast as possible. I hope that this eases your mind a bit. We are all frustrated, man... I am being affected too, I found out. Just so happens the trade the biffed out on me is a delinquent one.

Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

Messages In This Thread
The Organize And Trade Issues - by rayeates - 01-19-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: The Organize And Trade Issues - by rayeates - 01-20-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: The Organize And Trade Issues - by taffster74 - 01-20-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: The Organize And Trade Issues - by rayeates - 01-20-2013, 10:35 PM