`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it worth it to start an "organize" collection for trade?

RE: Is it worth it to start an "organize" collection for trade?
Thank you for your response! I used to have the online price guide (2003-04) but I found it was nothing more than a registry list due to the fact that eBay became such a big player in sports cards. Well the registry list for each player is free so I just downloaded the list for my personal collecting hunt and use eBay as my price guide.

I have stopped and resumed my Jordan collection 3 times since the late 90s. It is definitely extensive at this point but that's the fun of it. I figured it would be great to see if I can help others and myself through trade. I already sell on ebay extensively but I feel like you don't get decent value for even rare inserts of non-Jordan/Kobe. (All of my non-Jordan stuff is from the 90s box breaks)

I actually can not start an organize collection of any size unless I pay $19.95 (well that's what it say when I click on the link). I may just give it a shot I'm not sure.
 photo mjheader.jpg

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it worth it to start an "organize" collection for trade? - by zinger82 - 12-31-2012, 05:15 PM