`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I guess "GAME WORN" is a joke to Panini

I guess "GAME WORN" is a joke to Panini
So i just got my wilson patch auto in the mail today as a replacement from panini and i realized something was wrong.

The card in question is supposed to have a "game worn" patch yet the jersey is a 2011 seattle swatch. The problem is that Russell Wilson has never played a game with the old jersey. He has only played in the new 2012 nike uniform. That being said there is no way that this swatch can actually be a game worn wilson jersey but rather a generic game worn seattle jersey.

If thats the case what else is fake about it? Is it even a real jersey? A jersey that is made up of 50 patch pieces to up the multi color availability? What kind of "game" was it used in? A game of domino's? Tic tac toe? They give no specifics. Was it even worn by an nfl player? A member of the seahawks? Steve who works in the basement of panini? No details/

This is pretty ridiculous. I started looking around and nearly all the wilson patches that i have found from panini are the old style uniform. Is this something i have just overlooked that others have known about or is this something new?
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Messages In This Thread
I guess "GAME WORN" is a joke to Panini - by a2coupe2a - 12-28-2012, 09:22 PM