`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan

early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan
so my LCS had a drawing for some stuff recently. Keep in mind, the "LCS" is just a little cubby hole in this big batting cage center and they barely have any product, I usually just go there for supplies. In any event, I won a $200 gift card!

I wanted to bust some Prizm, but they usually only have one product in at a time, and since Limited came out, that's what was there.

Good thing it was a free break, not a whole lot in either box, although one had an extra GU piece at least. All of the Kobe anthology cards were just commons. The base, btw, aren't numbered this year, and the best one was Manu Ginobli...couldn't even do well there! Here are the "hits"

[Image: 12-13Limitedhits001.jpg]

both the Crawford and Cousins are /99, the jersey cards are all /199. Good looking cards, just not a great break, but for free I won't complain Smile Everything is FS/FT, but be fair w/ offers until pricing is available. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
early Xmas? 2 12-13 Limited breaks w/ scan - by buckunteer - 12-13-2012, 05:51 PM