`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Significant Goalie Jersey A Lot of "Firsts": Rangers and Goalie Fans Enter!
12-06-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Significant Goalie Jersey A Lot of "Firsts": Rangers and Goalie Fans Enter!
Thanks for all of the comments everyone, that video highlight is also insane. Fun to imagine that the jersey on the back of my chair right now is the same one in the video.

(12-05-2012 10:07 PM)phildo37 Wrote:  Bruce - pay no mind to the jersey haters. If someone is calling the jersey a fake when it has MeiGray tagging especially when purchased directly from MeiGray (which is what you did with this, right?), they don't know what they're talking about... I remember having someone on another one of those sites try to buy a ITG H&P Colborne Gold Jersey from me for like $6 and when I (probably not so kindly) told him no, he proceeded to call all my jerseys garbage... ha ha.. yeah.. ALL of them.. ha ha..

If you can get your hands on a high res copy of that getty pic (which is very do-able), it should be a very fast photomatch

I hear what you're saying and yes, I did purchase this directly from Meigray's site knowing this information about it as well.

[Image: irbefanbanner2.png]

SUPER-BANNER BY THA PENGUIN

Collecting Irbe Items from 1980s to 2009

My Goaltending Museum: http://bcgoaltendingmuseum.weebly.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Significant Goalie Jersey A Lot of "Firsts": Rangers and Goalie Fans Enter! - irbefan4life - 12-06-2012 07:03 PM