`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Questions about these Private Signing cards

RE: Questions about these Private Signing cards
Sorry for the late reply, but personally I highly doubt these cards being inserted at promotional packs. I heard that most of these cards, scrubs or stars, are case hits in the Panini products that they are inserted at.

Anyway, I have contacted Panini to inquire about this. Hopefully I will get the response soon...
Speaking of missing checklists, I also found out that the Dan Issel card isn't "assigned" to any Panini product either.

I really like these cards. Clean design. Clean space for on-card signatures.

p.s.
I feel your pain for the redemption issue... hopefully everything will get resolved soon.

(12-06-2012, 01:55 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I was going to say 2012-13 certified, but checklist only lists 20 cards & those are not listed...

Where Private Signings autos inserted in the Black Friday Packs last year or this year? besides being promos, that's the only other thing I can think of...

ask seller to provide scan of back of card..?? I love those Private Signings.. but I do not see them as a set.. or insert set, because the checklists run over multiple products & years... seems like they are just extra autos thrown into the mix..

love on-card autos. hate sticker autos & redemptions.
still waiting on Elgin Baylor Elite Black Box "status signature" from SEP 2011.

- certified autograph card sets builder (basketball only and mostly from 90's)
- also collect legends and stars on-card autographs, and anything that catches my eyes (mostly basketball)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions about these Private Signing cards - by bjho1983 - 12-17-2012, 08:04 PM