`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isnt the right Forum but I need some help

RE: This isnt the right Forum but I need some help
Check your tracking number. If you did not get one this time, you will from now on. I actually have a brother-in-collecting at my post office that has taken pity on me and helped me out in a couple situations like this. Everything eventually gets through, but it can be nerve-wracking not knowing where things are in the journey.

Actually, the way this fellow and I got to now each other is that I was insuring a package for a whole load of money with "Beckett" on the address label. He held up the box and asked what players I was sending off. When I looked at him funnily, he just pointed to the address label. He said he knew there could not be many cards in that box, so they must be something special. When he heard they were vintage, he got excited. Now, we wave when we see each other, and he helps me out if I have any mail problems. It is good to have powerful friends.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This isnt the right Forum but I need some help - by jonathani - 11-18-2012, 11:57 AM