`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO
11-16-2012, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2012 07:57 AM by ft28jags.)
RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO
Lol. Jeter is first ballot and my favorite of the day
(11-15-2012 11:45 PM)jeremy0998 Wrote:  Its always nice to pick up an auto of a guarenteed baseball HOFer. Its much, much harder to get into Cooperstown than Canton. Shady is nice too. Congrats!

If that's the measuring stick then this mail day outweighs that one. I like the hard hat series autos as well. Good looking. There are no plans or people that have offered me a Julio for trade so that won't happen. Today's mailsay will be one card and a rc qb. I only know this because of the dc number and it'll be the first auto I've had of him.
(11-16-2012 12:23 AM)jdetter23 Wrote:  I dunno I think this mailday is right up with with yesterdays since you have the captains auto in there.I really liked the hard hat series the Kuechly is from. I just wish they had made them oncard like the inscriptions. lol I gotta admit too I keep waiting to see a Julio SPA in one of these threads Big Grin

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/willnbeebs

I DON'T CARE WHEN OR HOW MUCH A CARD SOLD FOR! If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list. I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not as a good of a mailday as yesterday but still solid IMO - ft28jags - 11-16-2012 07:55 AM