`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2012 Fall Expo ..... it's been a blast so far :)

RE: 2012 Fall Expo ..... it's been a blast so far :)
(11-11-2012, 08:59 AM)jk amsterdam Wrote: Looks like a ton of fun!! Congrats on the grades!

thanks Smile
(11-11-2012, 08:29 PM)sensei322 Wrote: HOLY SMOKES THOSE ARE SICK GRADES!!!! I was just about to ask if you were getting any cards graded or buying any boxes yourself...that answered one oft questions! Glad to see you're having a great time my friend. Please seen my warm regards to Tracy and Scott!

thanks bud Smile the Stafford Rainbow is finally fully graded ..... nothing but 9 and 9.5's so I'm happy Smile

busted a bunch, Crown Royale, 2009 Contenders, and even a few tins of Timeless Treasures Smile

Scott and the entire gang from Panini treated both myself and pbeanjr like royalty all weekend, words truly cannot describe how great of a weekend it was Smile

Can't wait for our Spring Expo to be behind the tables once again, and hey ..... we might even try to make the Nationals next year Smile
I'll try and post up more pic's tonight when I get home from work ..... we're completely exhausted Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 Fall Expo ..... it's been a blast so far :) - by pbean - 11-12-2012, 07:10 AM