`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches from Blowout Cards Cornucopia Promo
11-05-2012, 06:27 PM
2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches from Blowout Cards Cornucopia Promo
Blowout Cards had a promo recently similar to their Halloween promos. Basically you buy a spot in a lottery and either got something really nice like an expensive box or case, or you ended up with something kinda crappy. lol... The hope was getting something really nice. Instead I ended up with a box of 2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches, at $159 a spot in the promo, ending up with a box on sale at $79.95 was not ideal. Hopefully the hits make up for it. lol... The box should be here around the end of the week or so, so wont know what all I hit til then. Anyways... Basketball is not particularly my main collecting focus so I have no idea about this product whatsoever and no idea what to expect. Was wondering does anyone here collect anything from this or know anything about it and share with me what I may look forward to. I imagine whatever I end up with will most likely be for trade so also seeing what kind of interest there is out there. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
2010/11 Playoff Contenders Patches from Blowout Cards Cornucopia Promo - shaunbaus - 11-05-2012 06:27 PM