`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
In Dire need of some opinions...
11-04-2012, 01:13 AM
In Dire need of some opinions...
So after scouring these forums, I've decided that if I start a "Collection" of a certain Player I'm going to have to Narrow it down to whom I like the most.

I'm a Huge Denver fan, Also Huge Peyton manning fan, therefore the obvious choice would be Manning, considering I have a good portion of his RC's from 1998, along with tons from 99 and 00.. however, getting the higher value cards/ autos/threads is going to be a problem. Not interested in Tossing a ton of money into *though im probably going to regrettably*

Players I like: Brandon Stokely, Eric Decker, Derrick Wolfe, Peyton Manning, Terrell Davis, John Elway.

Players I show great interest in their Career: Andrew Luck, Ronnie Hillman, RG3 *as long as he doesn't get himself hurt*

Out of this list, I can Assume that Derrick wolfe is going to be the Least expensive to obtain, however he is still a rookie, and i do like him, he hasnt proven himself to me just yet.

Now on to the skinny, I have a good collection of cards all the way to the beginning of 2000. Anything after that, I don't have purely because I didn't do ANY collecting after that.

So what Idea's May i entertain?

Photobucket
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
In Dire need of some opinions... - Nuralius - 11-04-2012 01:13 AM