`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue

Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue
Almost 2 weeks ago I had a Priority Mail Box waiting for me so I ripped it open and there were 2 football retail boxes I never ordered in there. There was no packing slip, I ripped the front of the box so the address is torn and couldn't read the handwriting anyway. I checked the tracking number and it came from NY state. Thinking it was a mistake I waited about 10 days. I never heard anything so I opened them figuring I would trade them for baseball. I never got a 2012 Triple Threads Cole Hamels I ordered so I contacted the seller who was listed as being from CA and the tracking number they gave me was the same as the boxes DC# but the boxes were shipped from NY not CA. I realized this morning this person sent me the wrong items and I had 2 of his boxes meant for someone else but they are already opened. There is no way in hell I am paying for the boxes because I couldn't care less about football and I thought I waited long enough for someone to contact me. What is the best way to handle this without paying for the boxes? Any opinions will be appreciated. Sorry to be so long winded on this

Messages In This Thread
Need Some Advice On Handling This Ebay Issue - by phillies816 - 10-16-2012, 08:46 AM