`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Thoughts on products this year?
10-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Thoughts on products this year?
So I was just wondering what everybodies thought was on products so far this year. I for one, have never been more disapointed. First off, I was excited for Elite because the passing the torch set is my favorite ever. BUT, they changed the numbering to 20 with some to 5. So now its almost impossible to do the set. Then we have Panini copying upper decks products by making a black set and combining multiple products like R&S, epix, threads, etc into one set like ud did with spa, spx, sp signature. But the thing im most disapointed in is that every product we have so far is just the same stuff! Are we ever going to get a set that has a good assortment of veteran autos and jsys rather than just nothing buy rcs? Normally we would have had classics by now which was awesome. I really miss that set. I mean Randy Moss is a niner now and I cant get an auto of him in a niner uni? Or how bout a jersey card of aldon smith or navorro bowman who just happen to be 2 of the best defensive players in the league. And to top it all off, all this rc stuff we keep getting is all just event worn crap with sticker autos. This might be the first year ever that I dont buy a box of cards other than maybe something UD puts out because they seem to be the only ones making decent cards now.

[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on products this year? - nthnoak - 10-08-2012 10:13 PM