`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish!

RE: I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish!
Ace, you're a rock-solid gem, my friend.

And, no, please. I really don't need anyone to send me a disc drive, grateful as I am for the offers!

And Ace is right, since joining the community earlier this year, I have found great joy in collecting and trading. It really has given me something to do with the unseemly endless amount of time I have now-a-days during this time of my life. But it's not just the cards that keep me logging in to Beckett everyday...it's the interaction with a lot of great people! True, the cards are great & I love collecting them, but if any of you have read my profile, I've been a collector for several years...and it can be a somewhat lonely venture. Anyhow, without getting anymore sappy than I already have, I just want to reiterate Aces' point...this is only a hobby, though I think more importantly is...this is a community. Thank you, acevanquish. Thank you Beckett community.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need to do this now before it gets too late. Thank you acevanquish! - by Mikarlo - 10-08-2012, 09:50 AM