`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pujols rethinking move to LA?
10-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Pujols rethinking move to LA?
Watching the Cardinals win the play-in game last night, I couldn't help but wonder what Albert Pujols must be thinking. Sitting at home watching his former teammates advance in the playoffs without him. I'm sure he has $25 million reasons not to worry about it too much, but he strikes me as a guy that this type of thing would matter to.

At the time Pujols signed with the Angels, most people seemed to be bummed that he was leaving St. Louis- a place where he'd be revered forever and could age gracefully and still be considered at the top of his game long after he had actually peaked (like Jeter). Now, his star power has dimmed and seems destined to be overshadowed by Trout for the rest of his career.

Don't misunderstand me- I'm a Pujols fan (and the Cardinals were my NL team growing up), but in this case, it's especially disappointing seeing a star leave for pastures that turn out not to be so green.

[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pujols rethinking move to LA? - uvaspina - 10-06-2012 09:28 AM