`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
HOF debate: wanna hear opinions....contest as well

RE: HOF debate: wanna hear opinions....contest as well

1. Is Craig Biggio a first ballot HOFer?
I think Biggio will get in, but not necessarily on the 1st ballot. 3000 hits, team leader etc etc.

2. Is Jeff Bagwell a HOFer?
To me he was one of the most feared batters from his era, may get into the hof but never 1st ballot.

3. The only player with 3000 hits who has been on a HOF ballot and not currently made it in is Rafael Palmiero. Is he a HOFer? Do the steroid allegations end his chances? Did he even intentioanlly use?
To me Palmeiro is a lock for the hof but the steroid issue takes him out of the race. If he gets in, then aroid, mcgwire etc all deserve to be in. You cant punish a few.

4. Does Bert Blyleven deserve to be in the HOF? He is already a hofer so some people who know abotu the game thought he was deserving of being there. so yes he should be a hofer.
5. Lastly, but certainly not least. Does my boy Frank Thomas deserve to be a HOFer?
Of course the big hurt is a 1st ballot hofer in my humble opinion. He was probably the most feared batter in his days along with griffey. His presence at home plate was frightening!!! He is a lock for the hall....

5. I have another, what about Omar Vizquel??? 24 seasons, just short of 3000 hits for a non offensive shortstop. Best in the game in fielding, how many is it?? 13 gold gloves??? thats insane!!! However, im not sure if he is a hofer or not. what do you think???

[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOF debate: wanna hear opinions....contest as well - by alfredoleal2001 - 10-04-2012, 06:00 PM