`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to this forum?
10-05-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: What happened to this forum?
(10-05-2012 12:13 PM)pretz6969 Wrote:  I check in often just don't say much anymore. Since I gave up on my Bobby collection to focus on the Pastrana one I don't trade much anymore cause it seems no one pulls his cards. I usually end up having to buy them off the dreaded feebay. Also don't usually have much time to add all my new traders from each hobby box to my org so I kinda gave up on that and just add the race used and autos.

I understand that completely. Bobby is getting harder to pull this far into his career and Pastrana hasn't made his name in NASCAR yet. He will start to get more cards that aren't just RC/AU/Mem cards in 2013. I think he has done really well with what he's been given.
Travis is an awesome driver, and I think he could end up being a better NASCAR driver than Danica. He can race the heck out of ANYTHING with wheels.
As long as he doesn't keep getting screwed over in random ways like he did in the Summer X-Games or that call to put him in front of the Nationwide race that made him a sitting duck, he can get to the Cup Series. I guess I could say the same for Danica, but even when she doesn't have those random problems, she still finishes in the teens. I can't wait to see what those 2 do in the Nationwide Series next year.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to this forum? - spazmatastic - 10-05-2012 11:42 PM
RE: What happened to this forum? - dunnere - 10-17-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: What happened to this forum? - dunnere - 10-18-2012, 11:07 AM