`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to this forum?
10-02-2012, 12:04 AM
What happened to this forum?
It seems that this forum died without me and 'thegreat48' being here every day. Where is everyone?
I had some computer issues that took me out for a couple of weeks and it appears that 'thegreat48' has been MIA for a bit too.

Personally, I think this is just more info to back my claim that Press Pass is forcing out the true collectors with the drastic change to their NASCAR card lineup. If I am wrong, someone PLZ prove it!

I want to to see the return of affordable NASCAR products without the 'junk' memorabilia cards. PP claims that the public requested the changes they have made. I think the public have shunned the overpriced products that PP thinks we requested.

I want to see the return of Eclipse and VIP... I mean the way they were in 2009 or earlier. I want the 'hits' to actually mean something to me or my fellow collectors. There was never anything wrong with VIP. Also, Eclipse was my favorite set EVERY year until they decided to go with the 'canvas-style' card stock in 2010.
2009 Eclipse was actually my favorite set ever from PP. They finally included the set name into the style of the card. I may be in the minority on that, BUT the 2010 set is the reason I didn't buy a hobby box or more for the 1st time in many years and stayed away in 2011 as well!
I'm sorry for the rant but it is just the way I feel about what PP is doing now. They have been such a great NASCAR card company for a long time now, but it seems they only care about the opinions of the big spenders now.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What happened to this forum? - spazmatastic - 10-02-2012 12:04 AM
RE: What happened to this forum? - dunnere - 10-17-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: What happened to this forum? - dunnere - 10-18-2012, 11:07 AM