`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very Cool Leaf Pete Rose Retail Blasters ... With Guaranteed Auto!
09-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Very Cool Leaf Pete Rose Retail Blasters ... With Guaranteed Auto!
So I was in my local Target today, looking for Platinum football, and I noticed that they had these Leaf "The Living Legend Pete Rose" blasters for $29.99 ... 10 packs, six cards per, but the hook was that you get "one autographed Pete Rose card per box or one Pete Rose autographed memorabilia redemption card per box" ...

I haven't specifically been looking for a Pete Rose auto, but I couldn't resist.

I opened the blaster, and sure enough, in a toploader and penny sleeve, there was a Rose sticker auto card. The photo isn't that great (he's reading a newspaper), but hey, an auto of the all-time hits leader out of a retail box is pretty crazy.

Love him or hate him, I have to hand it to Leaf ... pretty creative idea.

(And no, I don't work for Leaf, LOL)

As for the packs, they're all just different photos of Rose, but as far as I can tell I may have gotten a complete 50-card set, too.

Of course, people will complain that the market for Rose autos will be watered down now, but hey, it sure beats the Rose auto I didn't have when I woke up today!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Very Cool Leaf Pete Rose Retail Blasters ... With Guaranteed Auto! - rjcj2017 - 09-12-2012 04:15 PM