`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending Grading Card: Suggestion & Compliment

Sending Grading Card: Suggestion & Compliment
I sent cards in for the first time and they were recieved August 24th. I used the August Promotion and I thought by choosing the 10 day service I would get the 5 day service for the 10 day price. Apparently I got the 10 days service for the 20 day price. No big deal though just led me to not know if something was wrong. Anyway as a first time user I was worried because there was never an update that my submission was recieved or processing.

I sent in a 41 card order. Since I was confused on how to label the promotion I thought something may have been bad since I hadnt recieved any info so I called. That phone call was very professional the person answered all my questions and was spot on the best service phone call I have ever dealt with. Just makes me wonder how many phone calls are taken everyday beause customers are unsure about their orders.

I would suggest that anyone who does an online submission that if the person logging in the shipments who is doing the days of service could also submit that the cards were recieved and orders were being processed that would be awesome.

This is not a complaint but a a compliment to the phone service I recieved and a possible suggestion that may help the customers be more comfortable sending in their prized possesions.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
Sending Grading Card: Suggestion & Compliment - by dwm20000 - 09-05-2012, 04:46 PM