`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
confused about pricing cards
08-31-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: confused about pricing cards
(08-31-2012 10:34 AM)dbseeker Wrote:  I'm not getting any price information on any of the many, many cards that I'm typing in. All I get is the picture of the exact card that I want priced, but not actual price! This is getting annoying and on top of all that I'm trying to reach customer support, which is horrid and over seas help, who I can't stand, to help me and I yet to find someone that can help me.

This is the worst website subscription experience I've had yet. Never again will I subscribe here or recommend.

Where are you typing the cards' description into? You have to use the Search Bar at the top of all Beckett.com screens. You should not be getting photos when you search for the card at all, but a bar with a Select Box, description, Print Run, Beckett Value and Actions. I do not know where you are searching, but I do not think that you are using the right space.

Here you can find how to search for cards at the top of the thread. Please forgive the outdated pics, but it is the way you have to search for them. You also have to be pretty accurate with the spelling, so you should reference the card when typing. Let me know how you do.

Randi

Jaroslav Halak-254/727=34.9%
Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
confused about pricing cards - dbseeker - 08-29-2012, 05:26 PM
RE: confused about pricing cards - rayeates - 08-31-2012 02:17 PM