`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tons of Diecast and Autos
07-31-2012, 12:13 AM
RE: tons of Diecast and Autos
(07-29-2012 08:07 AM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote:  Thats fine guys, I was just trying to give you all a look what i had.
I already bought the baseball, football and graded card books for this year.
Whats the purpose of the org? You can list all your items. Before doing a trade/sell, you would actually want to see the real item.
With photobucket you can see the real item they have, so why would i want to buy org.
This is nothing more than dictatoring people what they can do.

What?! The purpose of paying for 'organize' is so that you can trade here within the rules of the site. PB is just to show the scans you have actually made and uploaded. You don't need to show scans (from your PB or otherwise) to trade here. Most members only want to see scans for high-BV cards or condition-sensitive cards.
On another note, quoting you exactly "I already bought the baseball, football and graded card books for this year"...

What do ANY of those have to do with Racing OR Diecast cars? Those are what you are trying to get rid of here. No wonder you have not added any of them. You refuse to follow the rules of the site and refuse to pay for an OPG that would tell you the BV for each item.
Why bother posting anything?

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
tons of Diecast and Autos - pawpawdiv9 - 07-28-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: tons of Diecast and Autos - pawpawdiv9 - 07-29-2012, 08:07 AM
RE: tons of Diecast and Autos - spazmatastic - 07-31-2012 12:13 AM