`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2012 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread [CONTESTS CLOSED]

RE: 2012 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread [CONTESTS CLOSED]
(07-31-2012, 07:42 AM)amysb4212 Wrote: Sorry there was no Yu or a super, but 100x better than last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you again for entertaining us!!!

Totally agree -- what a great experience this product was compared to last year. I'm a little afraid that this will mean higher prices and worse product next year, but we'll see. On to 2012 Bowman Chrome!
While I have a couple minutes on my lunch break, let me congratulate CHASESCARDCAVE, who is the winner of contest #2, being the only one out of 40 contestants to correctly predict the last box containing a printing plate. Well done!

I will PM you this evening with info about your prize.
(07-31-2012, 07:56 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I take it most of this will be hitting the bay if it hasnt already?

Only sets and lots. I have almost completely switched over to COMC. Even for high dollar cards. I just can't handle the aggravation on eBay anymore. It will be about 5 weeks before the singles show up over there, but I use the same ID on all sites.
(07-31-2012, 09:45 AM)bazooka joe Wrote: Really stinks that you didnt get a Darvish, but at least you got a couple more Trouts which you can basically just sell and buy the Darvish.

Yeah, I underperformed on Darvish, but way overperformed on Harper and Trout, so it's all good.
(07-31-2012, 07:56 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I take it most of this will be hitting the bay if it hasnt already?

Just to clarify: I don't rip to flip. I do not make money from collecting cards. I'm principally a collector, and for a number of reasons I prefer collecting cards that I have myself obtained from packs. So actually, most of these cards will go into my PC. The extras and types of cards I don't collect (plates, hexagraph) I'll sell. So I'll probably move one of the Harpers (still can't decide which), and a couple of the Trouts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 Bowman Platinum 5 case break and contest thread [CONTESTS CLOSED] - by pyweed - 07-31-2012, 12:19 PM