`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Prestige MORRIS CLAIBORNE COWBOYS MOJO — Now With Scan!

RE: Prestige MORRIS CLAIBORNE COWBOYS MOJO — Now With Scan!
(07-13-2012, 05:42 PM)slotman11 Wrote: sweet card.... but is it too much to ask for him to actually sign ON the sticker... nothing like having a sick auto cut off like that to KILL the value...

Yeah, I know, but I always try to look at it like this — it's better than the one I didn't have before I pulled it.

Plus, if you look closely, it doesn't look like too much is actually cut off ... mostly the bottom of the "M" and the "C" ...

Kind of reminded me of some of Calvin Johnson's sticker autos — the very bottoms of the C, J and J sometimes didn't make it on the sticker.

I wish they would put more space in between the stickers on the sheets, and ideally there'd be some kind of colored border in between them so that the athlete could see where his sig was going (or not going).

Even then, when they're signing so many at a time, I bet most of them probably quit paying attention after the first couple hundred. LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prestige MORRIS CLAIBORNE COWBOYS MOJO — Now With Scan! - by rjcj2017 - 07-13-2012, 05:50 PM