`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to see everyone's predictions for UFC 148.

RE: Looking to see everyone's predictions for UFC 148.
(06-30-2012, 03:31 AM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I honestly don't remember Menjivar so I went with a guess. I normally have to see how he fights. As far as people picking Sonnen after how bad he looked on his last fight I would have to ask why you feel this way. I am thinking that will be Silva's last fight as he has nothing left to prove and to know you were undefeated in the UFC for that long and to defend your belt that many times and not loose is a great accomplishment. How many UFC fighters can you think of that finished there career with zero losses in the UFC? He might be the first as no one comes to mind as all the greats I can think of all lost at one point in time.

actually just watched an interview with Silva & he said he plans to fight for 2-3 more years after talking with his family & doctor so i think we'll eventually get to see Silva vs GSP. I'm excited to see Rory MacDonald crush BJ Penn. It will happen. Ha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking to see everyone's predictions for UFC 148. - by Mattf1975 - 06-30-2012, 09:20 AM