`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 9,629 Left to go! Bring Me Peyton Manning! Help me atleast get to 700!!

RE: Only 9,777 Left to go! Bring Me Peyton Manning! Help me atleast get to 400!
[quote='branesergen' pid='2037643' dateline='1339352109']
Yeah still a long way to go lol And quite honestly that is my least favorite Manning auto out there. I bought the one I have because it was my very 1st Manning auto and it was like $40 so I didnt pass it up. I cant grade it because the ink is too streaky and it would grade low on the auto grade and I dont like that. I wouldnt trade in anyones favor for it, especially pulling something from the PC. The 9.5 Marino GU would be a stretch for me for that card but would include it because its your PC guy. I dont really care for the Manning so I wont work too hard to obtain it. How you feel about giving up your only Manning auto for a non auto is exactly how I feel towards my 9.5's lol

Fair enough lol. Looks like its back to the drawing board haha. One of these days I gotta go through the Rickys you have listed in your org and take them off of your hands. I remember us discussing before but for whatever reason we never got a deal worked out. I wonder how many ricky dupes you have not listed in your org lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only 9,777 Left to go! Bring Me Peyton Manning! Help me atleast get to 400! - by bakerman8419 - 06-10-2012, 01:20 PM