`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron

RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron
Some players handle and excel under pressure some don't. Jordan and Kobe are 2 that do/did, Lebron, Vince Carter, and a few others still have not figured it out yet. When the game is about to end they usually end up screwing it up. LB might figure it out and go on to win 4-5 championships but until then he falls below Kobe in the greatest player debate. Lebron reminds me of Wilt. Great talent but just couldn't figure out how to win. Wilt had to go to a championship Laker team to finally win surrounded by a pile of former champs. Lebron is in his 3rd finals and still have not won and from the first 2 games looks to be finish in second again. I could be wrong but I think the Thunder looks like the better team.

As I say to the kids I coach in hockey, do you want to be the best at the beginning or at the end. Strive to improve every game and at the end we will be the ones holding the trophy. We won the past 3 years. Winning is a process and most times you need to lose before you learn to win.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate on who's a better player Kobe or Lebron - by newfiecomicguy1 - 06-15-2012, 07:00 AM