`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any movement on the registry????
08-17-2012, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2012 12:09 PM by coimbre 21.)
RE: Any movement on the registry????
(08-13-2012 11:37 PM)bamyanks Wrote:  I have been trying to make a registry set of the 2000 Upper Deck Yankees Legends Legendary Lumber Gold cards. I bought a Pepitone card, and I can not, repeat CAN NOT have my set show up in the listing of sets already made. I had a local card dealer whom I trust suggest to me to use Beckett, as he heard about trimmed cards being graded at PSA. However, I don't want to go thru all this hassle to make registry sets. I love the Yankees and am on the fence as to who to send cards to. If no registry, I don't want to use Beckett. My dilemma is I like Beckett and their prices are more reasonable than PSA, but the hassle and my time is not worth using Beckett registries.

You've hit on why I've liked Beckett, because they are very adept at spotting trimmed and doctored cards and in turn educated me on how to spot them. I really like the grading team as well. I understand what Nolan5000 is saying and agree with him, if that works for you. Unfortunately, it is not working for me as much as it used to.

Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any movement on the registry???? - coimbre 21 - 08-17-2012 12:08 PM