`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC!
05-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC!
The title says it all. Got some MJs, some Richmonds and some Buckeyes (though mostly football). Thanks to KC and Hitman for these!

[Image: MJandmitchmailday5-21001.jpg]

Love those Murads, thinking about picking up a box. Always gotta love the old school MJs too, especially any that are numbered and/or die-cut (in this case both!)

[Image: PCBuckeyes5-21001.jpg]

I love the look of that Peterson RC/98 and my favorite auto is definitely Michael Jenkins. I was a freshman at Ohio State when they made that run to the national title, beating Miami in double OT. I was in my dorm around the big screen with about 40 other students watching him make his miraculous 4th down TD catch against Purdue to keep our undefeated season alive, great memories!

The basketball Buckeyes were tossed in as freebies by KC, as always a fabulous trader. Thanks again!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC! - buckunteer - 05-21-2012 01:53 PM