`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help from the International collectors

Need help from the International collectors
Ok, so I have received trades over the last 6 months that I hadn't put in with my Pistons PC in the order they should be. I kept saying I'd get to it. Well, I'm in the middle of doing it right now, and I'm confused on something.

I have some 1994-95 Collector's Choice International cards. One I have is #106 Terry Mills and from the "i" where I believe a normal "y" would be in the bilingual part, I'm assuming that's Italian (and I'm glad they've started separating the languages out, they used to be under just "International I" and "International II"). Well, I have another that is #379 Grant Hill that I believe to be Spanish (hablo espaƱol poquito, lol). Well, when I look for #379 Hill in my Organize, it shows the Spanish Gold Signature, but not just the Spanish version. The same goes for #409 Hill, where the Spanish Gold Signature shows up (I have it), but the "base" version does not. Looking at the explanation on the 1994-95 Collector's Choice Spanish II it says:

Beckett Wrote:Spanish 2 card sequencing from 1-201 mirrors the American Collector's Choice from 220-420 and Spanish 2 card sequencing from 202-210 mirror the American cards 211-219

In the set, that would be #160, but mine has #379. Am I missing something or did Beckett really just get the numbering wrong. For now, I'm just going to mark it as #160. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
Need help from the International collectors - by xstreaminsanity - 05-12-2012, 12:58 AM