`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missed call from BGS today

Missed call from BGS today
Had a missed call, called it back and it was BGS. Seems weird because I haven't subbed by myself since 2009, and the last submissions were through Jeff in 2010. After a short wait, I was connected with someone which blew my mind, when I graded there was no chance of calling and getting connected. I told them I got a call from them, he explained to me what BGS was, to which I told him I haven't submitted cards in over two years. He says they are calling past customers to offer them a grading deal.

I said when I submitted cards there was no chance of being connected to someone to talk to them like I had just been. He said something about submitting cards that lead me to believe you couldn't do it online anymore. I asked him if you can still submit orders online, he said that part of the website is down and the IT department is working on it.

I asked about when the registry will it be up, he said they're working on it. I told him they've been working on it for several years. I also told him I found it amazing they couldn't answer the phones a few years ago because they were so busy, but now they have time to call past customers to offer grading deals.

I let him know I had a hard time justifying submitting cards to a company with problems such as this and he could pass that message on. He still wanted to email me the information for the grading deal so I said fine.

Well, back to my little hole for a few more years.

Messages In This Thread
Missed call from BGS today - by 952melvin - 05-09-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: Missed call from BGS today - by kr0n420 - 05-09-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: Missed call from BGS today - by dmasci - 05-10-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Missed call from BGS today - by nolan5000 - 05-10-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: Missed call from BGS today - by dmasci - 05-10-2012, 12:41 PM
RE: Missed call from BGS today - by y2hood - 05-10-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Missed call from BGS today - by coimbre 21 - 05-14-2012, 01:52 PM
RE: Missed call from BGS today - by nolan5000 - 05-14-2012, 02:05 PM