`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ace Authentic 1st Break :) Love it!
05-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Ace Authentic 1st Break :) Love it!
Ive been a big fan of Tennis for some time now, and always wanted to grab some cards and collectibles to have and enjoy. I made an order to dacardworld earlier in the week and my free gift was two boxes of 2007 straight set boxes. I really enjoyed opening the packs and did pretty decent with the card. My favorites of the pulls were a base of Ana Ivanovic, she is prolly my favorite player. I have been watching her alot lately. Got a Roger F base too, and Maria Sharapova so that was real nice start. The two jersey piece cards I got were, Nicole Vaidisova yellow jersey. Then my favorite R Nadal jersey swatch in red, card is real sweet!! Got a duo card of Sharapova/Kournikova and On the line Angela Haynes, the oline the line cards look like nice cards. So if anyone has any of them they wanta trade or get rid of let me know. Im looking to collect Kournikova, Ivanovic, Sharapova, Nadal, and other cool inserts/jersey cards. Thanks for looking and if you guys need any cards from 2007 Ace authentic let me know, Im gonna get some more boxes real soon.

img]http://i.imgur.com/xsX0M.png[/img
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ace Authentic 1st Break :) Love it! - JonnysCards - 05-03-2012 11:50 AM