`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works

WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works
So I sent an offer to a brand new trader, and he counter with what he wanted from me, and we both agreed to the trade. Even though he had his cards listed as MINT and i had mine listed the correct way NrMt (I later changed my cards to MINT, just so they match up) So the trade is accepted everything went well and all is good right? Well then I tell him.

"hey since your a new member, I would have to ask that you send first and I'll send mine once I get yours" Seeing how the guy has ZERO trades, i dont think its unreasonable. What happens, the guy totally flips out about it. I mean really, its a trade over $100 BV and he is mad that I want him to send first. He tells me how he's been in the business for 25 years, and he doesn't want to send first and wait for me to send, in case he gets screwed over. He says I should of said something before i accepted the trade, maybe i should have but come on, if your really been doing this for 25 yrs, you think you would have known this. IDK what his issue is when i have over 60 trades with 5 stars on everyone single one, not one issue on any of my trades.

I even point out how on the top of every trade page is this BIG BOLD thread about "TRADERS AND SELLERS READ HERE FIRST !! READ READ READ READ". And what does it say in there:

4. As a new trader, don't be offended or surprised if some of the experienced traders ask you to send first. This is how you will build your Beckett feedback 'credentials'

According to him, I'm acting "unprofessional" lol. Anyhow, he says he is going to send his card and DC#, but WOW so much trouble to go thru, will NEVER trade with him again, once this trade is done. If you want to know his name so you know who to look out for, PM me and I'll let you know.

Messages In This Thread
WOW..new traders need to learn how this thing works - by fishtaco02 - 02-14-2012, 04:51 PM