`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
There are very few of us out there. If you have any, even one, it would be great to hear about it.

I have a thing for Topps scarcer cousins (see O Pee Chee thread) and especially for 1966 Topps Venezuelans.

There is only one fully complete 1966 Topps Venezuelan registered set in PSA, BVG, or SGC combined. I've worked very patiently to put together the second largest registered set (through BVG) at 60% complete. I'm sure there are other complete raw sets out there. I can only imagine the trove some of the Venezuelan dealers/collectors have in their possession.

Mantle is the key card of the 66 set but Aparicio is probably the most elusive, since he was/is Venezuela's King of Baseball and the most sought after card in Venezuela when these came out. I have neither but among the HOF's I do have are Clemente, Yaz, Koufax, Rose, and poorer example of Willie Mays.

Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Messages In This Thread
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any? - by coimbre 21 - 02-10-2012, 05:34 PM