`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Russell UD Black Trophy Autograph 1/1: nonpay or shill bidder?

RE: Bill Russell UD Black Trophy Autograph 1/1: nonpay or shill bidder?
I agree with both comments above. I've bought multiple cards from the seller. I thought one of the auctions I won was shilled, but hard to prove. I found out who was the other bidder, a guy from China. I think some collectors just like to go & bid numerous times on the same auction. I've had this happen to me several times, including just the other day, Guy bid 9 different times on one card, within two days. Made the card jump about $40.. not too big of a deal, since I still got it for a good price. Not sure if it was a shill or not. But I was upset at first. But again, nothing I can do, if I can't prove it. the suspected shiller had 79% of his bids on one seller. Looked strange, but due to his low overall bidding, it was understandable after thinking about it for a while.

I agree seller should add remarks stating what happen in previous auction. I don't trust any sellers. Even if they have 10,000+ positive transactions.

I'd love to pick that trophy auto up.. It would look very nice to my Kobe /25 UD Black Trophy. I tried to get a few different player's trophy cards, but always over my price range.

[Image: UP-BLACK_KOBE_14-25.jpg]
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Russell UD Black Trophy Autograph 1/1: nonpay or shill bidder? - by jpleazme805 - 01-26-2012, 09:40 PM