`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini is a straight joke, I am done...

RE: Panini is a straight joke, I am done...
(11-26-2011, 03:43 PM)vicktodesean710 Wrote: Half a case of certified, EVERY box had a redemption for straight junk freshman fabric autos. Over 500 dollars spent today, and the best cards i pulled (the cobb, julio triple jersey (not even worth anything), and the hankerson I pulled out of PACKS. This is pathetic, I've spent over 1000 on cards in the past week, and I've pulled I believe ten redemption's. They will be getting a nice call from me monday, and they sure as hell better make due or something. Lets push back a product a month so there won't be as many redemption's in it, yet you open six boxes and every auto hit is a redemption. The only autos I pulled that weren't redemption's were the bullshit 6th rounder autos that I use as coasters. Sorry for the rant but its so sicking anymore, I can see why tons of people left the hobby. Sometimes I wish it was still as simple as pulling a jersey card back in the early 2000's and that made your week. Heres the scans of what I have to show for 500

Redemptions:
Lost one of them ( some bum )
Blue Vincent Brown
Jon Baldwin
Jordan Todman ( why do they even make cards of this guy, I don't even think he's on a NFL roster)

Not Scanned - Da'Quan Bowers Red Auto /250 AWESOME HIT yeah right and some random GU and Autos that are just going in a big lot I'm throwing on ebay, I pull so much garbage I put big auto & game used lots on ebay it seems like once a week

[Image: BullshitCards1168.jpg]

[Image: BullshitCards1169.jpg]
JT(as he signs his AUTO'S????) made the PRACTICE squad yet Topps has him as one of the major hits from the Chargers think he was drafted like 186 or something really SAD , One of the many reasons I am switching to NASCAR only! At least then you have heard of the "scrub" auto you pull ( only like 100 drivers in the top 3 levels of racing!) I feel your pain I wasted way to much money on the Big 3 this year won't ever be doing that again

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panini is a straight joke, I am done... - by tonygwynnandcalripke - 11-27-2011, 08:38 PM