`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Panini is a straight joke, I am done...
11-26-2011, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 02:44 PM by vicktodesean710.)
Panini is a straight joke, I am done...
Half a case of certified, EVERY box had a redemption for straight junk freshman fabric autos. Over 500 dollars spent today, and the best cards i pulled (the cobb, julio triple jersey (not even worth anything), and the hankerson I pulled out of PACKS. This is pathetic, I've spent over 1000 on cards in the past week, and I've pulled I believe ten redemption's. They will be getting a nice call from me monday, and they sure as hell better make due or something. Lets push back a product a month so there won't be as many redemption's in it, yet you open six boxes and every auto hit is a redemption. The only autos I pulled that weren't redemption's were the bullshit 6th rounder autos that I use as coasters. Sorry for the rant but its so sicking anymore, I can see why tons of people left the hobby. Sometimes I wish it was still as simple as pulling a jersey card back in the early 2000's and that made your week. Heres the scans of what I have to show for 500

Redemptions:
Lost one of them ( some bum )
Blue Vincent Brown
Jon Baldwin
Jordan Todman ( why do they even make cards of this guy, I don't even think he's on a NFL roster)

Not Scanned - Da'Quan Bowers Red Auto /250 AWESOME HIT yeah right and some random GU and Autos that are just going in a big lot I'm throwing on ebay, I pull so much garbage I put big auto & game used lots on ebay it seems like once a week

[Image: BullshitCards1168.jpg]

[Image: BullshitCards1169.jpg]

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144...ouglas283/

[Image: EaglesMichaelVick.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Panini is a straight joke, I am done... - vicktodesean710 - 11-26-2011 02:43 PM