`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shoutouts: buckhunteer, southpaugh, mrhurtado

Shoutouts: buckhunteer, southpaugh, mrhurtado
As I said, I'm not around much because of some family issues that have been going on for a while, but I'm still trying to be around some. I wanted to put this out there while I still had it in my mind. I have received two freebie packages, one from southpaugh and one from mrhurtado. southpaugh informed me ahead of time about the package and gave me some really nice cards. mrhurtado's package was kind of a surprise and he through in some non-basketball as well, which I'm very appreciative of. Having won the TGP from buckhunteer's contest, I gave him a list of set and PC needs even though it was worth a lot less value wise than what he was going to be sending me, and he came through as always. I'm going to try to, by this weekend, take pictures of some of the highlights of the packages that were sent to me. In there I received my first National Treasures card, from southpaugh, a base parallel /10. I was ecstatic. Smile Thanks again guys for the packages, you are some of the great members on this site and what keeps the forum ticking.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
Shoutouts: buckhunteer, southpaugh, mrhurtado - by xstreaminsanity - 10-11-2011, 11:07 AM