`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...

RE: Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than...

(07-26-2011, 09:20 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: So he says "some" and you say "most". Big deal. That's just getting into semantics.

no, because even if it is "some", that defeats his previous argument
(07-26-2011, 09:11 AM)scarc12 Wrote: Look how about if everyone just lets this guy enjoy what he has. He said hes not a pack searcher so let it go. No one knows him but people are quick to call him the scum of the earth. maybe he boucht those hot packs from someone else and he is just reselling them for extra money who cares it doesnt effect you so leave him alone.

"i bought stolen goods, but i dont know if anyone was actually assaulted when they stole the property. maybe they did a home invasion and no one was home. i mean, sure, maybe they actually stabbed someone to get it, and the most likely scenario is that someone got hurt, but hey, that doesnt matter. i got a sweet deal on this tv i bought out of the back of the van, and people should be happy im watching the Super Bowl on this 60 inch tv"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allen Ginter JFK 1/1 Relic hits E-bay.... Sold by none other than... - by jacobystealshome - 07-26-2011, 09:21 AM