`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awesome 2011 A&G 2-Box Break - Updated w/ Pics

Awesome 2011 A&G 2-Box Break - Updated w/ Pics
I really beat the odds with this 2-box break of 2011 A&G! I'll put up some pics later on, but here's a breakdown of stuff:

- 6 Floating Fortresses cards, including the "Michael" and "HMS Warrior"

- 36 Hometown Heroes, incl. Fielder, Posey, Hamilton, McCann, Halladay, Justin Upton, Berkman, and Kemp

- 6 Minds That Made the Future: Riemann, Galileo, Aristotle, Eastman, Marconi, and Lovelace

- 8 Baseball Highlight Sketches, incl. A-Rod x2, Hoffman, Starlin Castro, Target Field, and the Texas Rangers' First Postseason Win

- 6 Ascent of Man

- 6 Ginter Code parallel cards (with the designs in the corners)

- 13 regular minis, incl. Pujols, Heyward, Paquiao, and Joe Saunders

- 9 A&G Back Minis, incl. Chris Young, Youkilis, Buehrle, and Matusz

- 5 Black-Bordered Minis: Javier Vasquez, Starlin Castro, Wigginton, Morel, and Hanley Ramirez

- 4 Uninvited Guests Minis: The White House, Bachelor's Grove Cemetary, the RMS Queen Mary, and the Waverly Hills Sanatorium

- 4 Portraits in Penultimacy Minis: Toto, Igor, Sancho Panza, and Antonio Meucci

- 4 World's Most Mysterious Figures Minis: Charles Johnson, DB Cooper, Babushka Lady, and Fulcanelli

- 4 Step Right Up Minis: Flea Circus, Snake Charming, Knife Throwing, Fire Eating

- 4 Animal Profiles: Siberian Tiger, Whooping Crane, Snow Leopard, Vaquita

Relics:
1. Xavier Nady jersey
[Image: IMG_3596-1.jpg]

2. Melky Cabrera jersey
[Image: IMG_3595-1.jpg]

3. Jo Frost (the "Supernanny") clotch swatch
[Image: IMG_3597-1.jpg]

4. Mat Hoffman (BMX Champion) patch/jersey
[Image: IMG_3598-1.jpg]

5. Micky Ward autograph
[Image: IMG_3599-1.jpg]

6. Jake LaMotta relic redemption
[Image: IMG_3594-1.jpg]

7. Clayton Kershaw FRAMED SILK #07/10
[Image: IMG_3600.jpg]

... and the big one:
8. Albert Pujols FRAMED SILK #05/10 (jersey #)!
[Image: IMG_3601.jpg]

I think I did really well with 2 silk cards (which fall 1:801 packs), the BMX relic, the LaMotta relic, and and boxing autograph!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Messages In This Thread
Awesome 2011 A&G 2-Box Break - Updated w/ Pics - by dbacks08 - 07-13-2011, 07:37 PM