`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
ABSOLUTELY HUGE PULL from '10 PP Legends!
04-14-2011, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2011 10:30 PM by spazmatastic.)
ABSOLUTELY HUGE PULL from '10 PP Legends!
I finally got my box today. I had fun busting it, even though it wasn't too good of a box. I pulled 1 card that made the box my best break ever, though! No, it wasn't a JJ (only got 1 subset card of him) or a Mark Martin (1 base and one Motorsports Masters card). First off, I only pulled 4 duplicates and am only 12 cards short of the base set (completed since then).
Here is the list of Gold base parallels (#'d/399):
Don Garlits, Don Schumacher, Rusty Wallace, D. Pearson 50 Win Club, Jeff Gordon 50 Win Club (NFT), Ned Jarrett 50 Win Club, and Cale Yarborough Champions.
Now for the scans---
My other base parallels:
[Image: PPLeg-BaseParallels.jpg]

Motorsports Masters (MM is NFT): EDIT!!! The Rusty holofoil has been traded.
[Image: PPLeg-MSMasters.jpg]

Two of the AU's: EDIT!!! The Allison has been traded.
[Image: PPLeg-AUs.jpg]

Two of the Mem: EDIT!!! Both cards have been traded.
[Image: PPLeg-LastingLeg.jpg]

This was in the last pack (Mem. card packs are obvious, so I saved each one from each mini-box for the last of those 6 packs):
UPDATE (4/20/11) THIS CARD HAS BEEN TRADED!
[Image: PPLeg-ProminentP-Jr.jpg]
And now for the big finale...

I knew when I pulled this that it was big, but I didn't know how big until I looked up BV (was not expecting a BV on it).

I am still not sure what I want to do with the card. It may be FT/FS or it may just go in my PC as the most valuable card I've ever pulled.
UPDATE (4/16/11) THIS NEXT CARD HAS BEEN TRADED!

BAM!!!
[Image: PPLeg-ForceFamilyAU.jpg]

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ABSOLUTELY HUGE PULL from '10 PP Legends! - spazmatastic - 04-14-2011 12:14 AM