`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

RE: BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...
Kevin Kouzmanoff, though I'd hardly consider myself a "super-collector." I can't afford any super-collections.
I have about two dozen Chrome rookie autos, another dozen or so refractor parallels of his 07 chrome rookie, a few inserts, a bunch of random base cards of his, and a handful of SP Authentic Letter autos, along with what can adequately be described as a pantload of his 2007 Bowman base, chrome, and gold parallel RCs.

Musial, HOFers, Nick Markakis
My PC's:
Orioles/Bruins
2009 spx game jersey autos
2000 yankee legends legendary lumber
HOF GU and autos
http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g462/teosdesserts/

I have a question if asked before with no answer, when is the collectors list updated???? Ive posted I collect Cal Ripken Jr and Phillies a few times before but my name is never on the list......... just wondering lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Magglio Ordonez is the player of my focus...go Maggs!

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(09-10-2011, 04:09 PM)frostycollects Wrote: Magglio Ordonez is the player of my focus...go Maggs!
He was on a plane with me once, I had to pass by him to get to my seat, I saw him and recognized him........ I asked him, magglio ordenez??? He said yes, I shook hands with him and congratulated him on the season he was having with the white sox i think.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I love to collect Japanese players of MLB teams

Tony Gwynn, Trevor Hoffman, Ken Caminiti

i am starting to collect Starlin Castro of the Chicago Cubs.

Roger Clemens. 145 cards most different. I also have a few plaques and baseballs. No longer a collector though. Not because of what has happened, I just can't afford too many collections and interests have changed.

Guess I needed to be added to the Derek Jeter list did you make a new one of these as I already was on here.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]