`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

I am a Trammell supercollector. Anyone with any of his low#d cards, let me know! I have well over a hundred certified autos, about 80 memorabilia, etc.

I collect Don Mattingly,(slightly).
I have over 1890 different cards including over 300 autos and over 500 GU.
Also to a lesser extent,we(My three daughters also collect),
collect ALL Jeter,Arod,and Pujols.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

i collect rickey henderson cards posters statues anything pertaining to the hall of famer i have over 2500 different thing in this collection mostly cards but have lot of posters which are signed ,statues, a game used autographed jersey a's ,game used autographed bat game used a's batting helmet always interested in anything new and unusual items with rickey on it i also have to empty granny goose potato chip bags with him pictured on the bags
i collect rickey henderson cards have over 2,000 different cards and ron francis
hockey cards

i collect rickey henderson cards posters statues anything pertaining to the hall of famer i have over 2500 different thing in this collection mostly cards but have lot of posters which are signed ,statues, a game used autographed jersey a's ,game used autographed bat game used a's batting helmet always interested in anything new and unusual items with rickey on it i also have to empty granny goose potato chip bags with him pictured on the bags
i collect rickey henderson cards have over 2,000 different cards and ron francis
hockey cards

I collect Ernie Banks, Sean Casey, and Bronson Arroyo so put me down on that list! Thanks!!
Trading for all Ernie Banks and Sean Casey cards!!!!
Bucket-http://s918.photobucket.com/home/redsguy

I collection Kenny Lofton.....I have atleast half of all his cards most of the early years with some doubles. My collection includes one 1/1 and couple 1/5s, a signed helmet and both his Indians bobbleheads signed. I have nearly competeled my collection from his first cards through 1995 with just a couple holes in that set of years.

I'm looking for anything Joseph Bisenius.
thanks
My Photobucket
http://s123.photobucket.com/home/nuhuskers/index

Always Looking for
Byron Chamberlain (Football)
Joseph Bisenius (Baseball)
Ken Griffey Jr (Baseball)
Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs (Any Sport)

hi ,
im keykey, I have come across a few old cards some are like for era vic davalillo tops # 4 , to keith hernandez 82 #278. In your opinion would it be worth my while to list them here. I have about 200 or 300 hundred.

thank you
key

Me: Konerko, Paul and Bagwell, Jeff

Me: Konerko, Paul and Bagwell, Jeff