`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.28 Average
BASEBALL Player collectors: List your player(s) here...

I collect Brandon Backe (Rays '02-'03, Astros '04-'09).

I have over half of all Backe cards, and all but 3 of his autographed cards. I used to have it all organized on here, but now I don't.

I collect Tony Gwynn
Collecting cards, again, from the early 90's. Big fan of Tony Gwynn HOF and hav
e a small collection of his cards. Always looking for more of those. Mostly a
set collector.

I collect the man to my left: Rafael Soriano

I collect Rusty Greer - please add me to the list!

As far as for the article, I don't know if he's already been published, but there's a Rusty Greer super collector out there that would be perfect.  I guess I can't offer him up without his permission.
[Image: RustyRainbow-3.jpg]

Could you remove me from the Jordan Zimmermann collectors list. Don't have the money or time to collect him anymore.

Update on my Ryan Braun collection: 308 different cards
[Image: braunredink2251002-1-1.jpg]

Wow, there are some great collections posted here. I personally collect Bo Jackson baseball and football. I currently have approximately 850+ different base & inserts, 130+ memorabilia, 10+ printing proofs/plates, 30+ error cards, 15+ uncut sheets, and hundreds of duplicates (plus others). I have stayed away from oddball but have prob. 100 or so. I would love to hear about other Bo Jackson collections. Thanks Beckett for remembering us hard working player collectors.

Thanks, cato9er

Chris...gotta add Bo Jackson to your list!!!

I collect Jeff Samardzija

I have 109/282 beckett recognized cards

3 1/1s

25 autographed cards

2 autographed photos, 1 signed notre dame football, 1 signed mini-helmet, 1 signed statue=1/1, game worn cubs hat, signed letter, and several other items of his.
[Image: Ppgoq.jpg]

Jeff Samardzija Supercollector!

Autos: 64
1/1s: 106
total unique cards: 958

Also collecting Nomar Garciaparra, Dan Haren, Manny Ramirez, Roger Maris and Kerry Wood

I'm don't really collect one player. I just joined this site recently, and pretty much all I have are factory sets. Loose cards from the 60's. A few autos I got going to games.

I'm looking to collect: Ichiro, Andrew McCutchen, Evan Longoria, Paul Konerko, Japanese baseball cards, Chicago White Sox players from any year.

If anyone has any of these cards, I'd really love to collect the aforementioned items. Send me a message, and we can work something out.
I collect: Ichiro Suzuki, Paul Konerko, Chicago White Sox players from any year,
Topps Heritage, Andrew McCutchen, Hanshin Tigers players.

I'm looking for 2004 Leaf Limited Rickie Weeks autos. Email me at blikemike2@aol.com

test